Knowledge Diffusion Toolkit
The Knowledge Diffusion Toolkit was developed by project partners in order to improve innovation actors’ capacity to learn, transfer and use knowledge resources at regional and transnational level. The toolkit is useful to:
1) get tools at one place that make efficient communication and dissemination of knowledge at regional and transnational level;
2) to find diversified communication channels based on quadruple helix actors needs and capacities;
3) to get knowledge and inspirations from other regions;
4) to share their knowledge and find successful case studies for implementing RIS3 priorities related to silver economy;
5) implement cooperation models and platform developed under OSIRIS project.
The developed knowledge diffusion toolkit corresponds to the needs and requirements of all quadruple helix actors as it was validated during the development process and only the most valuable and important tools are presented in the Knowledge diffusion toolkit.
The Knowledge Diffusion Toolkit of the Baltic sea Joint Action Plan is available here.