SILVER MINING EVENT & PITCHING FINAL ON SEPTEMBER 2nd, 2021
More than 200 million Europeans are already over the age of 50. There is a great demand for smart living environments, and innovative products and services among this age group. How do we fund new innovations for Silver Economy in the Baltic Sea Region?
The first Silver Mining Virtual Event will be organized on the 2nd of September 2021! This inspiring event is organized under the BSR Interreg Osiris project with the aim of supporting the major innovation areas for the aging population, and boosting transnational Silver Economy partnerships in the Baltic Sea Region.
Silver Mining Event offers you:
• Inspiring keynote speeches on financing opportunities, smart living, and business-academia partnerships related to the needs of the aging population.
• Interesting panel discussion and workshop on modern Silver Economy challenges and solutions
• Unique networking opportunities with transnational Silver Economy actors and financiers through matchmaking and interactive tools
• International exhibition introducing silver actors in Finland, Norway, Russia, Estonia, Lithuania, and Latvia
• Pitching Final Competition: discover the latest silver innovations in the Baltic Sea region!
Register now: https://hopin.com/events/silver-mining-event-2021
Follow us and get involved:
Is your organization interested in exhibiting your products or services in the event?
Please contact your local project partner.